The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Be a team player – if at all possible, please restrict movement in the seating area to breaks in the action.
- Standing or sitting in the portals, and stairs, as well as sitting or climbing on the railings, is prohibited.
- Disabled seating are for guests with tickets for those areas only.
- Footwear is required for admission.
- Within all ticketed areas, our staff will proactively support a family-friendly environment free from the following behaviors:
- Disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with other guests’ ability to experience the event
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by guests’ actions including interference with a ball in play
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any areas of the complex
- Fighting, horseplay, excessive taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Throwing objects
- Attempts to enter the field or to cause objects to enter the field
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat or failure to produce a ticket on request
- Accessing areas without a proper ticket, pass and/or credential or misusing tickets, passes and/or credentials
- Displays of affection not appropriate in public
- Obscene or indecent clothing or clothing that denotes or connotes obscene or indecent messages
- Smoking is not allowed in the complex
- Non-compliance with requests from ballpark staff or the police regarding ballpark operations or emergency response procedures
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Use of wheeled footwear or skateboards
- Vandalizing, damaging or otherwise defacing any part of the complex
- Any other action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
The ballpark staff has been instructed to work in unison with guests and to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or tournament staff.
Behavior in violation of the Guest Conduct Policy may result in the guest being ejected without refund, arrested by police, being subject to possible prosecution and/or having his/her tickets revoked.