Below is a list of items that you may want to consider bringing, as well as items that are not allowed at the park.
Things to Consider Bringing
- Chairs or blankets – if you wish to sit in the outfield area. Note that we also have bleachers along both the first- and third-base lines)
- Sweatshirts – typically the weather in Livermore is warm during the summer, and only possibly for an evening game would you possibly need an extra layer
Things you CANNOT Bring to the Park
- Dogs – there is a nearby dog park, but we cannot allow visitors to watch the game with a dog. Park rules.
- Coolers – are not allowed in the park
- Tobacco – is not allowed at Little League games of any sort, including the World Series
- Alcohol – is not allowed at Little League games of any sort, including the World Series
- Scooters or Bicycles – you can get to the park on either of these, but we do not allow them to be ridden inside the park for safety reasons
Thanks for your cooperation as we strive to make this a fun and safe event.