The Little League® Official Uniform Patch is the only recognized identification which sets a Little Leaguer® apart from all other children who play baseball or softball.
The patch symbolizes the Little League mission of building character, teaching discipline, and fostering loyalty for the millions of Little Leaguers throughout the world.
Please note that Rule 1.11, which outlines the patch requirement, will be in effect for the 2022 season. New for 2022, Little League International has established a new, unified patch that reflects all levels of the program. This patch, which matches our new Little League logo, can be used, regardless of the division of play, on your league’s uniforms, including umpires. “Rocker patches” that can go above the new patch for all divisions and roles will also be available, for those who wish to add those distinctions to your uniforms. If your league still has patches that have been previously purchased, you do not need to replace those patches, and limited quantities of our previous patches are still available, while supplies last. Patches can be purchased at ShopLittleLeague.org.
Uniform Patch Placement
- Sleeve Placement: 3” below left shoulder seam on raglan sleeve.
- Sleeve Placement: 1” below left shoulder seam on set-in sleeve.
- Sleeveless Placement: patch should be placed over the left breast.
- Umpire Patch: 4” below left shoulder seam on set-in sleeve.
Patch Application Tutorial
Instructions for Applying Iron-on Patch
- DO NOT USE LOW MELTING FABRICS
- DO NOT STEAM IRON
- DO NOT APPLY HOT IRON DIRECTLY TO EMBROIDERED AREA
- All garments should be freshly laundered.
- Set iron to Cotton setting or 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on desired location of garment.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch. While using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, then iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let patch area cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step six.