Little League Softball® Contributors
Provides coaches, parents, and players character development and guidance through the softball journey to better the game and bring together the softball community.
- Amanda Freed: What makes a good teammate?
- Jennie Finch: Have you ever had a moment of doubt?
- Tim Walton: Advice to Softball Parents
Provides educational resources and material for coaches, managers, and parents to teach players life lessons through softball and to help players’ have a positive, well-rounded experience.
- Remember to Bring the Fun to Team Workouts
- Parent Guidelines for Honoring the Game
- Tips for Talking to Your Little Leaguer®
Women’s Sports Foundation
Founded by Billie Jean King in 1974, the Women’s Sports Foundation is dedicated to creating leaders by ensuring girls access to sports.
Pitch in for Softball
PIFS collects donations or new and gently used equipment to redistribute to children around the globe enabling them to play ball.
World Baseball Softball Confederation
WBSC is the world governing body for the sports of baseball and softball.
European Softball Federation
European Softball Federation is the governing body of softball within Europe.