Little League Girls With Game® Experience
October 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Girls with Game experience
Join Little League Baseball and Softball, MBI Camps, and the Maryland and Penn State Softball teams for a full day of softball! We will be hosting a youth softball clinic for female players ages 9-14 in the morning, with an exhibition game between the two Big Ten Conference teams later that afternoon.
Little League International Complex
539 US Route 15 Hwy.
Williamsport, Pa. 17701
Event Schedule: Saturday, October 15
Campers will receive skill instruction in the areas of throwing, infield, outfield, and hitting. There will be no pitching or catching instruction.
- 8:45 a.m. – 9:25 a.m.: Check-in at Howard J. Lamade Stadium at the ice cream stand (follow signage)
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Softball Youth Clinic administered by MBI Camps and representatives from Maryland and Penn State as your clinicians!
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.: Lunch Provided by Little League
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Museum Tour / Gift Shop
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Participant Activity
- 4:30 p.m.: Exhibition game – Maryland and Penn State @ Howard J. Lamade Stadium (Open to the public, no entry fee)
The registration fee is $80 and will cover a clinic T-shirt, World of Little League Museum ticket, lunch, and special seating at the exhibition game! Only credit or debit card payments will be accepted. Transaction fee included in payment.
Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Ashlea Nash at [email protected].
In the event that the clinic is canceled due to weather or other circumstances, you will be refunded the amount charged at registration ($80.00).
Should you need to cancel your registration, you can do so on or before 10/7 by contacting [email protected]. A refund of the clinic $77.28 will be issued (which deducts the initial transaction fee). After 10/7, no refunds will be provided.
Refunds may take up to 5 business days to process once received.